Friday-
So it is so hot. I do not know if it is like August hot in Iowa right now. But seriously I'm dying. All the houses here are really old to so central air is like non-existant...sad....so while I was dying of heat.....
Today I played dress-up, in a sprinkler, and with blocks with 2 3 1/2 year old twins for three hours. It was awesome. They were hilarious.
After lunch..
Then I worked on some stuff back at the church for a few hours. The church is going on a work trip to Newark at the end of June so I was working on figuring out some details about that / recruiting some kids to go with us. Pretty good. I'm getting better at administrative tasks...slightly better...still a weak point :)
Here are some picture of the church/ a super impressive quilt that looks just like the church

No comments:
Post a Comment