Wednesday, June 9, 2010

?

I will elaborate more on this later.
But something I have been conflicted about since I have been here....

When were are doing the pseudo-Andrew Root style incarnatioanl ministry, the place sharing, being with people, when do we put a name to it/ or do we put a name to it at all?

When/if do we point out the elephant in the room...."What is standing here what is moving here...ect."

Jesus.

Do we say that? Can we say that? Can we not? How does it change things? What does it become if ministry never names it?

People being transformed is obvious. I see it. I totally see it. '
But ya I'm just..we talked about this in a few of my classes to. I know their is not just a pat answer a blanket statment if you will. But ya...I jsut feel uneasy about it...about the not knowing...

=Meesh

No comments:

Post a Comment