I feel like the last two weeks of busy have made up for the unbusyness of the beginning of my time here.
I have realized I am not much of a blogger or one who processes by typing.
So, I'm basically going to share some pictures with you from the last two days.
July 7th- Was my birthday, but that was an undertone to the day. This was the youth groups beach trip. I got a pretty wicked sun burn :) But it was a really good and relaxing day.
Then when we got back we went to a going away part for one of the youth who is going to spend the next two + week on the RCA's project Timothy in Jamaica.
July 8th- This was our next Kids in the Cave event. I spend the majority of the evening with 4-6th graders having a picnic at the park and playing games on the play ground. It has been BLAZING hot the last few days...oh my gosh seriously....it is soooooooo HOT!!!!!! I was worried that going to the park would turn out terribly. But as it got close to time for our picnic this cool breeze came it and it was Perfect! It was a alot of fun. Still trying to figure out the dynamic of what I am going to call the 'cootie phase'. These girls really do not like boys....sigh...oh well....
Here are some pictures...because we all know that is more fun that me typing at you...

No comments:
Post a Comment