Sunday, May 16, 2010

Countdown....


Dearest Blog,
Home is quite. Peaceful. Comfortable. Really. I am sitting in my yard on a bench swing my dad attached to one of the really big trees watching the miles and miles and miles of Fields of tiny little corn plants. It is a little windy. Which is welcome. It is so familiar. (and it makes me really appreciate great wireless :)
As much as I have welcomed these much much needed days at home.
I am starving for something new, challenging, and uncomfortable.
I'm nervous to get on a plane in a few days and go to a strange place. But for the first time in a situation like this I'm so excited to be challenged.
I'm ready for an adventure.
God has given me a delightfully peaceful nervousness.

I am going to try to make the most of the next few days of being really lazy I have ahead of myself. But I'm so really and excited to welcome the next step on the journey. I'm really pumped to learn, be challenged, and to grow.

I'm going to go back to enjoying the silent windy bird singingness of my back yard.

Later. I'll see you on the east coast. (is that right I am really bad at directions)

-Meesh

No comments:

Post a Comment