Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome to October

I know I am terrible at keeping this updated. But I'll try to share just a few things here.

Tutoring started tonight at my internship site. It was 6-12 grade, out of control. No, kidding it was actually fine. Chicago Lights, my internship site, serves 400 kids (1-12 grade) every week. Each night are 100 students and 100 tutors, on top of enrichment class teachers (Hip-hop, pilates, art, video, acting, budgeting, computers, and cooking). On top of the program staff. So, I'm guessing it has to get a little crazy some times.

During the day on Monday I help in a sixth grade classroom, of one of the schools the turoting program works a lot with. Today, while I was helping with math homework, I realized I should brush up on my times tables. I had to try and sneak my phone out a few time :)_

No comments:

Post a Comment